April 24, 2012 and NaBloPoMo
It is now officially April 25, but for me it is really still the 24th. I mean, if this is a blog that is supposed to be written when I should be sleeping, that doesn’t give me much time. After all, what single mom do you know gets to bed a minute before ten? Most nights, like tonight, I’m up doing laundry for some kid that told me they suddenly needed something for tomorrow. Never mind that we have laundry baskets in every room and the procedure is to bring your laundry to the laundry room, which is maybe five steps away. If I’m doing laundry, I’m matching socks, or putting away this or that which got left here or there. All that Momwork, leaves me two hours for writing. Tapping a post out on an iPhone takes a heck of a lot more than two hours.
So tonight’s post is my April 24, post in order to fulfill my requirements for NaPoBloMo challenge to write a post a day for the entire month of April and by, golly gosheroo, I’m going to do it.
It’s going to be quick, because instead of staying up late due to insomnia, I’m actually up late making sure I check off the last two of three very important and time consuming stress creators on my To Do list. I’m pleased to announce that this is one of those rare days in any life where one accomplishes all of the very most important tasks. Here is my To Do List for today, April 24:
1. Pay medical bills with FSA account. When The FSA account runs out, set up payment arrangements. Check.
2. Complete the child support inquiry forms my Evil Ex initiated. Gather and copy all documents. Write cover letter. This took most of the afternoon. It is ready to go in the mail. Check!
3. Write the ole “pay your rent or get out letter. This took less time than the other but. Check.
4. Go to radiation treatment. Check.
5. And now it is time for sleep. I’m going enjoy it! A few minutes after posting this, I’ll be working/nodding off.
Stress gone, for the win.